AccessVia Reporting provides key insight into the active state of your Publishing Platform. With AccessVia Reporting you are never left in the dark about how your system is functioning, allowing you to avoid those business-related catastrophes that interrupt your production speed. Critical questions are answered about how well your Publishing Platform is working for you and in what areas improvements may be made. Reports are organized for two primary audiences: Store Operations and Visual Merchandising.
Store Operations Reporting
AccessVia Store Operations Reporting delivers a real-time view of active, in-store batches. Store Operations managers gain visibility into the actual execution of publishing tasks in each store within the organization.
Store Operations Reporting answers
questions such as:
- Are batches printed at the right time?
- Do stores have unprinted batches resulting in wrong prices at the shelf?
- Is a particular store or user doing an excessive amount of ad-hoc or reprinting?
- When will my stores need to reorder supplies?
- How much time do stores need to plan for signing activities?
Store Operations Reports Include:
- Current Sign Batch Status by Event — This report highlights which stores have outstanding batches that have not been printed and shows which stores are compliant with the batch printing procedures. This report also flags critical batches that may indicate problems with price integrity.
- Sign Exception Printing Report — This report shows the stores generating unusually high numbers of sign exceptions (ad-hoc batches). It highlights excessive reprinting of batches that may indicate training and procedural issues or problems with the quality of corporate batches.
- User Activity Report — This report provides information surrounding user log-in activity, specifically, which users are logging in, when and for how long. This report allows Store Operations managers to measure system activity and use patterns, and enables them to budget user hours and identify potential labor management problems.
- Print Supplies Consumption Report — indicates consumption of paper stock for Store Supplies managers to see when and how much to re-order.
- Sign Volume by Event — Shows actual number of signs associated with a particular event to help store operators forecast and plan store labor schedules.
Visual Merchandising Reporting
AccessVia Visual Merchandising Reporting provides a real-time look at template portfolio use and the quality of content on signs.
Visual Merchandising Reporting answers questions like:
- What templates are used frequently, infrequently, or not at all?
- How rich is the content being published on signs?
- What specific content is necessary to complete events for release to stores on time?
Visual Merchandising Reports Include:
- Template Portfolio Reporting — AccessVia Template Portfolio Reporting provides a view of sign templates used throughout the enterprise. This report will identify which templates are most commonly used. Also identified are the templates that are not used and should be eliminated or consolidated into other templates to simplify the portfolio.
- Content and Event Management Reporting — AccessVia Content and Event Management Reporting reveals the quality of the product content library. Copywriters and Visual Merchandisers can identify missing product features and attributes that should be published on signs.
What is the Difference between AccessVia Reporting and AccessVia Business Intelligence?
The capacity to see complete activity history and analytics is available with AccessVia Business Intelligence. This includes capturing trends and integrating with enterprise data to gain larger analytical benefits and provide insight into store marketing performance.
AccessVia Reporting is a real-time look at activities viewed through standard reports and is available with PPM Enterprise Edition and can be added to PPM Standard Edition. The AccessVia Client Services team will help you select and customize from a set of pre-built reports during the initial implementation of your publishing platform.